lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

MY FAVORITE RESTEURANT



My favorite resteurant is " L'estany clar". It's in the road between Berga ans Sant Jordi, after the tunnel of Berga.



The building left me speechless the first time I saw it. It's really beaultiful. Their surroundings are gardens and forests.



But what really calls my attention is the little lake that is behind the resteurant and the big waterfall that falls in the little lake.



Not only you can eat here, but also you can organise big parties there because there is a very big room with music and a lot of tables. There's also a big stage in the room.



From my point of view it's the best resteurant in Berga and maybe the best resteurant from Catalonia.



I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food from "L'estany clar" because they have a " Estrella Michelin"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario