domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010





Physical apparance and personality:
I think that when I’m 34 years old I will be a normal person. I think that I won’t be a fat person because I will be a healthy girl. I will be a tall person and I think that my hair will be darker than the hair that I have now.
About my personality I think that I will be an optimistic and a nice person. Also, I think that I will be a stubborn girl because now I am a stubborn girl and in the future, too.
Future home family:
When I am an adult person I would like to live in a big house. I want to live in a big house because I would like to have horses.
I think that I will live in a big house in Avià because it is near Berga but it is also a small village.
I always think that when I am an adult person I will have 3 children. I would like to have one boy and two girls, but this is not important.

Work routine:
When I am 34 years old, I will work in a school. I will want to be a P.E. teacher because i love sports but If I am not able to be a P.E teacher, I will want to be a biology teacher.



I think that in the future I will be a busy girl because I always want to do many things. For example: meet my friends, play football , read a book, go shopping... And I think that when I am an adult person I will also like to do these things.

Life style hobbies:
I think that in the future I wil be a happy person. I think that I will have a nice familiy and nice friends.
I think that when I am 34 years old I will like sports and horses. And also, I think that I will like going shopping, listening to music, meeting my friends...and more things.
I think that I will be a happy person!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario